- Aqua Allegoria by Guerlain was the first collection of fresh fragrances, created in 1999.
- An unexpected, fresh creation crafted from the best ingredients nature has to offer.
- The simplicity of an Eau de Toilette mingles with the lasting trail of a Guerlain fragrance.
- Granada Salvia is one fragrance out of 12 in total of the Aqua Allegoria collection
- Each fragrance can be combined with another one, perfect for layering. Granada Salvia matches best with Bergamote Calabria, Herba Fresca, Rosa Rossa or Flora Cherrysia
- 2020: 12 unique feminine fresh fragrances + 35 possible layering options = 47 different ways to scent yourself
Do you want to test something else?